RBA cuba buat diversion kepada peristiwa yang lebih besar. Mereka telah translate SD Phang Li Koon dalam beberapa bahasa tetapi ramai yang tidak faham terjemahan Google translator yang digunakan.
Lim Guan Eng cuba buat 'media house tour' untuk kaburi mata dan cuba dapatkan sokongan akhbar.
House tour hanya di living room dan bukan sekeliling rumah dan bilik pun.
Ikuti video berikut mengenai lawatan tersebut:
Rakyat tertanya-tanya, apakah tindakan Lim Guan Eng untuk mengaburi mata rakyat berkenaan rasuah salahguna kuasa pembelian banglo jauh lebih murah dari harga pasaran. Akhirnya perkara ini terjawab apabila beliau mengisytiharkan dua buah rumah kedai, Simpanan Tetap dan Saham Sebagai aset dalam usaha mengalihkan isu.
Lim Guan Eng Istihar Harta Untuk Alih Isu Skandal Banglo
Experts: Value is in the location, not furniture
“How the house is built and furnished contributes little to the price tag,” said one valuer who has been in the business for 18 years.
Pointing out that the data on all land transactions were available to property valuers, he said the last land sale before Lim’s purchase was done at RM722.36 per sq ft compared with Lim’s deal of RM275.56 per sq ft.
“The chief minister got a valuation of 2.62 times lower than the earlier deal of a house on a plot of land half the size, nine units away,” he said.
Guan Eng juga tidak patut memberi alasan yang beliau konon tidak tahu-menahu bahawa tanah strategik berkenaan sudah lama diperuntukkan khas untuk PPR. Ini kerana perkara itu ada direkodkan dalam hansard atau dokumen rasmi kenyataan ucapan semasa persidangan Dewan Undangan Negeri (DUN) Pulau Pinang pada 2012 lalu yang malah ia disebut sendiri oleh Guan Eng.
Syura Ulama PAS Gesa SPRM Siasat Lim Guan Eng Segera - See more at:http://www.pru14.tv/2016/03/20/syura-ulama-pas-gesa-sprm-siasat-lim-guan-eng-segera/#sthash.JqJDHXYz.dpuf
LIM GUAN ENG KANTOI A THIRD TIME
First you were elected as Chief Minister (CM) but now you betrayed your supporter and become:
A Cheat Minister (CM)
1. Able to buy a bungalow with very cheap price that no one else could do so, maybe except Khir Toyo the former MB of Selangor who has been sentenced one year in prison.
2. You said the bungalow so cheap because it has no swimming pool. How much a swimming pool cost? It just needs RM200,000 to construct a nice swimming pool. So are you telling us adding a swimming pool then your house can match the market price of RM6 million?
3. Everyone knows that the land size and location is more valuable than the house itself, so don't be so cheap to ask reporter to see how simple your house looks like to divert the attention.
4. First you said willing buying willing selling, now you said your wife (a lawyer) has pegged the price for RM2.8 million with Ms Phang many years ago. Can you get your wife to teach us how to negotiate so that owner can sell a house without increasing the price after 7 years?
5. You and your supporters are so cheap that start playing the same old tricks to divert the attention by saying other politicians are staying in a much bigger and more luxurious house. The issue now is on you, so explain and not divert the attention.
NOT only that! You also a Cheap Minister by cheating your own government using under value property to pay a low stamp duty on the transaction.
Last question. Where is Rafizi, Tony Phua, Teng Chang Kim and other machai who were so eager to go after corruption cases? Double standard? Finding a hole to hide?
This is the end of it, Cheat Minister!
What say you???
HAIRAN mana pergi suara-suara melayu yang persoalkan Dana UMNO tapi sunyi sepi bila Cina DAP jelas mengaku "rasuah"?