- “Logos Hope is also here to bless the community through conferences and seminars on board, through ministry teams sent on outreach, and through a two-week volunteer programme for Malaysians to experience work and service on the ship.”.
- “Those interested in the volunteer or “DEEP Discipleship” programme (Discipleship, Exposure to Missions, Express His Love, Practical Work) can choose from two phases in Port Klang from 29 Sept to 11 Oct, and 12 to 23 Oct. Volunteers work in one of the ship’s departments, and are discipled through evangelism, Bible studies and ministry.”.
- “Christian leaders looking to partner with Logos Hope for ministry opportunities can contact Jessica Kiely (email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 012-281 9054) for onboard conferences and seminars, and Jongmin Lee (email email@example.com or mobile 012-281 9043), for ministry and outreach teams.”.
tours of the ship for church
can also be arranged daily except on Mondays. Tour bookings will be
on a first-come, first-serve basis. [...] A
global ministry such as Logos Hope’s requires funding, and gifts
from local churches will be welcomed.”
Maklumat di atas tentang kegiatan-kegiatan dakwah MV Logos Hope dipaparkan di laman sesawang NECF Malaysia. Terang-terang ia sebuah kapal mubaligh.
Kapal MV Logos Hope dikendalikan oleh sebuah badan amal KRISTIAN.
- “The floating library will also produce an on-board interactive program dubbed ‘Greatest Treasure,’ an hour-long imaginary voyage with an eccentric pirate crew, games, puppet show and a Christ-centered message of hope for the children.” — ‘Biggest floating library visits Subic Bay‘ (Philippines Information Agency).
- “The ship is hosted in Malaysia by NECF Malaysia.” (NECF ialah National Evangelical Christian Fellowship) — ‘100,000 expected to visit Logos Hope’ (The Borneo Post)
- “a book fair featuring over 5,000 different titles of educational and Christian books” (Wikipedia).
- “Not all of the vessel’s 400 Christian crewmembers will be helping keep Logos Hope shipshape during the dry dock period. Over 200 of those normally on board have headed inland to serve communities across Sri Lanka.” (Christian Telegraph)
‘Logos Hope welcomes two millionth visitor’
Rencana-rencana The Star